Tampa Humidifiers are machines that add moisture to the air in your home, and even if you believe that you don’t need a humidifier in your home, it could actually provide your Tampa home with several great benefits. From preventing the spread of illness to increasing the energy efficiency of your home, a humidifier will be an extremely advantageous addition to your home.
Small, portable models of humidifiers are available on the market. They can only be used in a single room at a time, and they can be controlled only limitedly. Whole-Home Humidifiers, on the other hand, will work throughout your entire home at all times.
At Florida’s A/C Solution, our Tampa Air Conditioning Contractor will install these machines and connect them directly to your home’s HVAC system, which is the most effective and efficient way to combat the effects of dry air in your home.
Portable vs. Whole-Home Humidifiers
Portable humidifiers do offer some convenience, and while they are better than having no humidifier at all, they will not provide you with the amount of control that whole-home humidifiers will. Whole-home humidifiers are installed directly within your HVAC system, so the air source (your duct system) can be infused with moisture as it’s distributed and circulated throughout your home.
Because whole-home humidifiers are hooked up directly to your Tampa home’s heating and cooling system, you’ll be able to use your thermostat to regulate the amount of humidity they distribute throughout your home. You can monitor the levels of the moisture in the air in your home and keep those levels controlled throughout the year.
Our heating a cooling technicians are all licensed and professionally trained, so we’ll be able to handle the installation, maintenance, and repair services that you may need for your humidifier. We’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that your home’s air-moisture levels are comfortable and healthy at all times.
The Benefits of Humidifiers
- Humidifiers can prevent sore throats, itchy and cracked skin, and dry noses – It can also irritate and exacerbate symptoms of allergies or asthma. Humidifiers can help to relieve these symptoms, and they may stop them from occurring at all.
- Humidifiers can keep your property from being damaged – Plaster, wood floors, paint, and furniture can be negatively affected by dry air. The same goes for works of art, electronics, and musical instruments. Our whole-home humidifiers can help protect those valuables and keep them in excellent condition.
- Humidifiers will prevent the spread of illness – Keeping your home’s air moist during the winter months will help decrease the spread of contagious infections and illnesses.
- Humid air is better at transmitting warmth – The water vapor will be heated and help your system heat your Tampa home more efficiently. This can save you up to 4% on your heating bill per degree you lower thermostat.
Our Tampa Humidifiers Provides These Detailed Services
- Home Humidifier
- House Humidifier
- Portable Humidifier
- Room Humidifier
- Whole House Humidifier
- Whole Home Humidifier
- Cool Mist Humidifier
- Warm Mist Humidifier
- Humidifier in Tampa
- Tampa Humidifier
- How Tampa Property Managers Keep Everyone Happy With HVAC Maintenance Plans
As a property management company in Tampa, you're likely to need air conditioning and heating services from local contractors you can trust. If you want to be woken up less often in the middle of our sticky, hot nights, having your properties serviced with HVAC maintenance regularly is the key. And, if you want to…Read More
- How Important Are Annual Heating Tune-Ups
Fall has officially arrived in Tampa, and that means a few things: it's time for pumpkins, jackets, cooler weather, and—of course—home maintenance. Fall is the perfect time to take care of things you need to have done on your home before the winter months are in full swing, and one of the most important fall…Read More